Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gmarket Order #3

I think am too addicted to Gmarket... -.-
Just received my third order in less than two months. Nothing new to say about their service. Great service and quick shipping as always. ^^

However... this time my package came damaged... It sounds bad but at least nothing was really damaged...

As you can see on the right side of the package near the top, the box got punctured by something. It could be the doing of "Customs" but who knows...

In addition, the items were loosely packaged in the box. Yet each item were heavily bubble wrapped, so there aren't any real danger to the items.

out of the box and slightly organized
I'm trying something new with showing the link. Instead of listing everything at the bottom of this post, I will put the link to the item in the caption. Click on "Link" to go the item's page.
Tell me if you guys prefer it this way or having a list of links at the bottom of the post.

These were in the oval packaged:
Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
 Bought those stuff for a friend since she need to restock.

Now here are my stuff ^^

Link
Got this snail cream for $1 during Gmarket promotion beauty sale. Since the sale is over, the link will go to the original priced item.
snail cream
Link
 This was in the pinkish bubble wrapped package
Etude House Love Homme Cleanser
Link

sample
 I kind of freaked out when I saw this. I'm not to sure what it really is... but it looks like a baby blanket, cape, owl hoodie thingy. It feels soft by the way. ^^

Update to my Hallyu collection. More SNSD albums + one CN Blue album. If you want a more detailed look through any of the albums, feel free to leave me a comment and I will get to it as soon as I can.
1st Asia Tour
Link

Baby Baby
Link

Genie
Link
 Maybe the items were too closely packed together but the case for this album got cracked... Oh well, I'll just transfer everything to another CD case.
Mr.Taxi + Run Devil Run
Link

Gee
Link

Into the New World
Link

TTS - Twinkle
Link

Run Devil Run
Link

Oh!
Link

Paparazzi
Link

Hoot
Link
 And lastly, the CN Blue album. I should get more of their album.
Bluetory
Link

This have nothing to do with my recent order but I just wanted to show a picture of my current face/skin products. People in the U.S might think it's weird for men to buy facial/skin products, but I beg to differ. Men need to take of their skin too, not just women.

Thanks for reading. Comment, follow and share with your friends or whoever ^^

2 comments:

  1. woah!!!super great gmarket haul :D saw your blog in gmarket, congrats!

    thecertifiedlatebloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, you should check out my first two gmarket haul :D
      http://otakuandmore.blogspot.com/2013/02/2nd-gmarket-order.html
      http://otakuandmore.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-1st-gmarket-order.html

      Delete

About

YOUR BLOG TITLE

Labels

2013 (4) 2014 (2) 2nd tour (1) 40mm (2) 40mp (1) 4WD (1) album (6) Alodia (1) amazon (1) Amiami (8) angel beats (1) Anime Expo (5) autograph (1) AX (5) baseball (1) bluray (1) Cafe (1) Camera (4) canon (2) car (1) charming (1) clannad (1) Coffee (1) cosplay (3) Culture Japan (6) Danny Choo (5) Day 4 (1) deco*27 (1) disney (1) Dodgers (1) Doremi (1) dragonfly (1) drossel (1) Etude House (4) expo (1) figure (1) fireball (1) Food (1) fountain pen (1) Fujifilm (2) galaxy supernova (1) Gatchaman Crowds (1) Girls' Generation (7) Gmarket (5) Good Smile Company (16) Googims Company (3) Gosiengfiao (2) Goulet (1) graphig (1) gundam (2) halloween (1) Hatsune Miku (11) huke (1) Hyoyeon (2) ink (1) Innisfree (1) instax (1) It's Skin (2) itasha (1) IU (1) Japan (6) Japanese Garden (1) Jessica (4) JetPens (1) K (1) kaito (1) koi (1) Korea (3) Korea Day (1) lamy (1) len (1) lens (1) limited edition (2) love&girls (1) love&peace (1) luka (1) Lupicia (3) max factory (1) Miku (1) Mirai (6) Missha (1) Movie (1) Nendoroid (16) otaku (22) pen (1) Photography (5) pilot iroshizuku (1) Place (1) PS Vita (2) Reds (1) rhodia (1) rin (1) Seohyun (3) SNSD (7) Sooyoung (2) Spcats (1) Spiral Cats (1) stationary (1) Sunny (4) Taeyeon (3) Tasha (1) Tea (4) The Goulet Pen Company (1) Tiffany (3) umaa (1) vocaloid (1) Weiss Schwarz (4) Yoona (2) Yuri (2)