Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Fujifilm Instax Mini 8

My Instax mini camera came in today and I decided to blog about it. I've always wanted a Instax camera but there were so many choices to choose from. Luckily there is a new model (Mini 8) coming out and I knew that I should get that one.
The Instax mini 8 comes in White, Black, Blue, Pink and Yellow



Why the new model you ask? Well the main reason was because the Mini 8 only uses 2 AA batteries compare to the 210 and Mini 7s which takes 4 AA batteries or the Mini 25 and Mini 50s which takes 2 CR2 batteries.

Do you have electronics that uses CR2 batteries?

Here is the product page on the Fujifilm website. Another great thing about the Mini 8, is that it comes in 5 different colors (Black, White, Yellow, Pink and Light Blue). After much debate I decided to go with the white one. I bought mine from Adorama. You can also purchase it from B&H.



Content of the box
I didn't know that the camera does not come with a pack of film so I can't test it out... OTL







Since I bought the camera, I have to buy accessories for it. ^^
After looking around I found a Korean site called Gmarket. Gmarket is like a fusion of ebay and amazon. I found a seller on Gmarket that sells stuff the Instax Mini camera. Check it out on my other post here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi~ I also have a mini 8. May I ask you something about the battery you used for your mini 8?
    Are you using the rechargeable one or disposal one?
    And how long can it last before you need to change another pair of battery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I can't really answer that question... since the battery my camera came with still have power, so I haven't replaced the battery.

      Delete

About

YOUR BLOG TITLE

Labels

2013 (4) 2014 (2) 2nd tour (1) 40mm (2) 40mp (1) 4WD (1) album (6) Alodia (1) amazon (1) Amiami (8) angel beats (1) Anime Expo (5) autograph (1) AX (5) baseball (1) bluray (1) Cafe (1) Camera (4) canon (2) car (1) charming (1) clannad (1) Coffee (1) cosplay (3) Culture Japan (6) Danny Choo (5) Day 4 (1) deco*27 (1) disney (1) Dodgers (1) Doremi (1) dragonfly (1) drossel (1) Etude House (4) expo (1) figure (1) fireball (1) Food (1) fountain pen (1) Fujifilm (2) galaxy supernova (1) Gatchaman Crowds (1) Girls' Generation (7) Gmarket (5) Good Smile Company (16) Googims Company (3) Gosiengfiao (2) Goulet (1) graphig (1) gundam (2) halloween (1) Hatsune Miku (11) huke (1) Hyoyeon (2) ink (1) Innisfree (1) instax (1) It's Skin (2) itasha (1) IU (1) Japan (6) Japanese Garden (1) Jessica (4) JetPens (1) K (1) kaito (1) koi (1) Korea (3) Korea Day (1) lamy (1) len (1) lens (1) limited edition (2) love&girls (1) love&peace (1) luka (1) Lupicia (3) max factory (1) Miku (1) Mirai (6) Missha (1) Movie (1) Nendoroid (16) otaku (22) pen (1) Photography (5) pilot iroshizuku (1) Place (1) PS Vita (2) Reds (1) rhodia (1) rin (1) Seohyun (3) SNSD (7) Sooyoung (2) Spcats (1) Spiral Cats (1) stationary (1) Sunny (4) Taeyeon (3) Tasha (1) Tea (4) The Goulet Pen Company (1) Tiffany (3) umaa (1) vocaloid (1) Weiss Schwarz (4) Yoona (2) Yuri (2)