Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My New Camera

I've always wanted a DSLR camera but I never had the money or my parent would somehow convince me not to get one. However, this year, I decided to go ahead and buy one during Black Friday/Cyber Monday week. For those that does not know what Black Friday or Cyber Monday is, it is some kind of holiday on the Friday and Monday after Thanksgiving week. Basically many stores sell stuff at super low price. I bought myself a Canon EOS T4i w/ 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses from B&H Photo & Video.




I bought everything for around $800 and it came with a free Sandisk Ultra 16GB memory card. I guess this will be an early Christmas present to myself... but I have no more money to buy presents for my friend or family D:

The 18-55mm and the 55-250mm are the basic of the basic for lenses you should get for your DSLR. I really want to get me a 50mm f/1.4 so I could make some video but I have no money as of now :P

All of these pictures are taken with my Canon compact camera, but now I will be taking the photos for this blog with my new camera ^_^

the package





the body

18-55mm

55-250mm

equip with the 18-55mm

5 comments:

  1. Nice, Does it come with a lanyard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes it does. Since I was soooooo excited to take a picture of it, I did not put the lanyard on ;D

      Delete
    2. Well put it on! You don't want your camera to break after when you got it.

      Delete
    3. If you check out the new post I made showing the accessories and tools I got for my camera and scroll down, you will see the lanyard ;D
      http://otakuandmore.blogspot.com/2012/12/camera-accessories.html

      Delete
    4. Checked it out. You look set dood. Now I'm jelly. I need to get the Sony one so we can compare.

      Delete

About

YOUR BLOG TITLE

Labels

2013 (4) 2014 (2) 2nd tour (1) 40mm (2) 40mp (1) 4WD (1) album (6) Alodia (1) amazon (1) Amiami (8) angel beats (1) Anime Expo (5) autograph (1) AX (5) baseball (1) bluray (1) Cafe (1) Camera (4) canon (2) car (1) charming (1) clannad (1) Coffee (1) cosplay (3) Culture Japan (6) Danny Choo (5) Day 4 (1) deco*27 (1) disney (1) Dodgers (1) Doremi (1) dragonfly (1) drossel (1) Etude House (4) expo (1) figure (1) fireball (1) Food (1) fountain pen (1) Fujifilm (2) galaxy supernova (1) Gatchaman Crowds (1) Girls' Generation (7) Gmarket (5) Good Smile Company (16) Googims Company (3) Gosiengfiao (2) Goulet (1) graphig (1) gundam (2) halloween (1) Hatsune Miku (11) huke (1) Hyoyeon (2) ink (1) Innisfree (1) instax (1) It's Skin (2) itasha (1) IU (1) Japan (6) Japanese Garden (1) Jessica (4) JetPens (1) K (1) kaito (1) koi (1) Korea (3) Korea Day (1) lamy (1) len (1) lens (1) limited edition (2) love&girls (1) love&peace (1) luka (1) Lupicia (3) max factory (1) Miku (1) Mirai (6) Missha (1) Movie (1) Nendoroid (16) otaku (22) pen (1) Photography (5) pilot iroshizuku (1) Place (1) PS Vita (2) Reds (1) rhodia (1) rin (1) Seohyun (3) SNSD (7) Sooyoung (2) Spcats (1) Spiral Cats (1) stationary (1) Sunny (4) Taeyeon (3) Tasha (1) Tea (4) The Goulet Pen Company (1) Tiffany (3) umaa (1) vocaloid (1) Weiss Schwarz (4) Yoona (2) Yuri (2)